DBI Sala Force2 Lanyard for Wind Energy - 1245208
DBI-SALA has a variety of lanyards designed specifically for the challenges associated with turbine construction, maintenance or inspections. Force2™ lanyards are designed for individuals weighing up to 310 lbs (140 kg) and can resist up to a 12 foot (3.6m) free fall. They’ve also been tested for 6 ft (1.8 m) free falls on individuals weighing up to 420 lbs (190 kg). This is important when working on top of the nacelle and the only available tieoff point is at your feet.
A variety of styles are available. The elastic polyester webbing models are available in either yellow or high visibility orange. A 5/8” (14.7 cm) polyester rope model is ideal for companies requiring rope for their crews. With a 3” (7.6 cm) gate opening, Saflok Max™ connectors fit over a variety of anchor points most snap hooks on the market cannot. Aluminum snap hooks with 2 ¼” (5.7 cm) gate openings are also available to help reduce a worker’s carrying weight. All of these lanyards come with a nylon shock pack with a PVC resist cover to protect against abrasion while climbing and descending. The Force2™ Wind Energy lanyards compliment the ExoFit™ Wind Energy harness and provide a complete fall protection solution for Wind Energy applications.
- Recognized by OSHA for a 12 ft free by an individual up to 310lbs. Perfect for tying off at your feet on top of a nacelle.
- Complete with 3” gated Saflok Max steel hooks to tie off around large rails and anchor points or 2 ¼” gated aluminum snap hooks to reduce lanyard weight.
- Elastic webbing to reduce tripping hazard and keep lanyard leg out of the worker’s way.
- Hi Vis orange webbing available for better visibility and insurance that crew is tied off.
- Polyester rope lanyards available in 5/8” diameter for those that prefer rope over webbing.
- PVC shock pack cover protects labeling and nylon shock pack from abrasion while climbing and descending towers.